Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kobe is Stuck!

As I sit here and read the story, posted by SI, about Kobe's attempt at bashing the Lakers GM and his teammate Andrew Bynum, I laugh because this is what Kobe gets. All those years that he's tried to do things his way, its finally catching up. Oh some may say that his recent attempt at saying he is a "team player" is valid, but I know deep down it's just a facade and the real Kobe is coming out. Now he is ready to move to a different team and start his tyranny all over again.

Along with all the other attempts, the movers and shakers of the Lakers organization were unmoved by this attempt, thus pitting Kobe with the Lakers still. Will this be another Iverson problem? As we all remember when Iverson didn't want to play for the 76ers anymore he just quit playing all together and became a vegetable on the bench. Sooner of later they wisened up and traded him. Will Kobe do the same as Iverson or will he continue to bash, but still play? Only time will tell.

No comments: